* INNOVATIVE DESIGN & PROTOTYPE TESTING are key components of GENERAC'S success in "IMPROVING POWER BY DESIGN." But it doesn't stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to choose GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS with the confidence that these systems will provide superior performance.
* TRUE POWERR ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY Superior harmonics and sine wave form produce less than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion for utility quality power. This allows confident operation of sensitive electronic equipment and micro-chip based appliances, such as variable speed HVAC.
* TEST CRITERIA:
- PROTOTYPE TESTED
- NEMA MG1-22 EVALUATION
- SYSTEM TORSIONAL TESTED
- MOTOR STARTING ABILITY
* SOLID-STATE, FREQUENCY COMPENSATED VOLTAGE REGULATION This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all Generac models. It provides optimized FAST RESPONSE to changing load conditions and MAXIMUM MOTOR STARTING CAPABILITY by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine.
* SINGLE SOURCE SERVICE RESPONSE from Generac¡¦s extensive dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
* GENERAC TRANSFER SWITCHES Long life and reliability are synonymous with GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS. One reason for this confidence is that the GENERAC product line includes its own transfer systems and controls for total system compatibility.
By sizing your generator according to your needs instead of your home’s square footage, you won’t overspend or be surprised by inadequate coverage. Decide what items are important to you in a power outage. these items are powered through circuits in your breaker box. the number of chosen circuits decides your generator size. Use this chart as a guide to determine the power you need.
Simple field conversion from natural gas to LP.
Generac OHVI Engine was designed specifically for generators. It out peforms most competitive generator engines with an engine life that is three to four times longer and has a significantly longer period between scheduled maintenance checkups.
Trupower Technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
Sturdy, Aluminum enclosure with RhinoCoat™ are naturally rust and corrosion resistant. For salt air or high humidity conditions, aluminum is highly recommended to ensure decades of worry free service.
External “At-a-Glance” indicator lights offer an easy way to tell generator status without opening the generator enclosure.
Added Sound Reduction with enclosures that are lined with sound reducing foam panels for further noise reduction.
Hour Meter monitors run time, providing information to determine maintenance intervals.
Easiest installation on the market and an excellent value when purchased pre-packaged with a pre-wired transfer switch, or customize your system by purchasing the generator and transfer switch separately. Composite mounting pad is included, eliminating the need to pour a concrete base.
|GENERATOR||Model 006438-0 (11 KW)|
|Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP)||11,000 Watts|
|Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG)||10,000 Watts|
|Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts||45.8 LP/41.7 NG|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||Less than 5%|
|Main Line Circuit Breaker||50 Amp|
|Number of Rotor Poles||2|
|Rated AC Frequency||60Hz|
|Battery Requirement (not included)||Group 26R 12 Volts and 525 Cold-cranking Amperes Minimum|
|Unit Weight (Pounds/Kilos)
|Dimensions (L” x W” x H”)||48 x 25 x 29|
|Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft. with generator operating at normal load||63|
|Type of Engine||GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN|
|Number of Cylinders||2|
|Cylinder Block||Aluminum w/Cast Iron Sleeve|
|Valve Arrangement||Overhead Valve|
|Ignition System||Solid-state w/Magneto|
|Oil Capacity Including Filter||Approx. 1.7 Qts./1.6L|
Natural Gas cu.ft./hr.
Liquid Propane ft3/hr (gal/hr)
|Required fuel pressure to generator fuel inlet at all load ranges - 3.5-7 inches of water column for natural gas, 10-12 inches of water column for LP gas For BTU content, multiply ft3/hr x 2500(LP) or ft3/hr x 1000(NG)
|2-Line Plain Text LCD Display||Simple user interface for ease of operation|
|Automatic Start on Utility failure. 7 day exerciser|
|-Off||Stops unit. Power is removed. Control and charger still operate.|
|-Manual/Test (start)||Start with starter control, unit stays on. If utility fails, transfer to load takes place.|
|Programmable start delay between 10-30 seconds||Standard|
|Engine Start Sequence||Cyclic cranking: 16 sec. on, 7 rest (90 sec. maximum duration)|
|Engine Warm-up||5 seconds|
|Engine Cool-Down||1 minute|
|Starter Lock-out||Starter cannot re-engage until 5 sec. after engine has stopped.|
|Smart Battery Charger||Standard|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation with Over and Under Voltage Protection||Standard|
|Automatic Low Oil Pressure Shutdown||Standard|
|Overspeed Shutdown||Standard, 72Hz|
|High Temperature Shutdown||Standard|
|Failure to Transfer Protection||Standard|
|Low Battery Protection||Standard|
|50 Event Run Log||Standard|
|Future Set Capable Exerciser||Standard|
|Incorrect Wiring Protection||Standard|
|Internal Fault Protection||Standard|
|Common External Fault Capability||Standard|
|No. of Poles||2|
|Current Rating (amps)||200|
|Voltage Rating (VAC)||250|
|Utility Voltage Monitor (fixed)
|Return to Utility||approx. 13 sec.|
|Exerciser weekly for 12 minutes||Standard|
|Withstanding Rating (AMPS)
||250MCM - #6
- True Power Electrical Technology
- Two Line LCD Multilingual - Digital Evolution Controller
- 50 Amp Pre-Wired EZ Switch
- Electronic Governor
- External Main Circuit Breaker, System Status & Maintenance Interval LED Indicators
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- Flexible Fuel Line
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
- 5 year Limited Warranty
- UL 2200 Listed